Thursday, February 17, 2011

Share: Kata-kata Bijak by ihatequotes™

No need to be popular to win someone’s heart. Be yourself! Because in someone’s eyes you’re already special.

We meet someone by chance, but loving and staying with that someone is a choice.

Work smart but trust God. It's not the big sail on the boat that pushes you along, its the unseen wind!

Sometimes the best memories are sad, because you know they will never happen again.

I promise that there will be a day, when I won't be waiting for you to fall in love with me.

The key to success is not so much knowing you're right. But, never fearing to be wrong. Take risks and have courage!

Good people attract Good people. Ask yourself: "What part of me keeps attracting the wrong people?"

The biggest mistake in love occurs when one loves another more than he loves himself.

Learning can be painful, but remaining the same isn't an option. Growth takes WORK!

An "I Miss You" would only be worth if there's an "I Miss You Too" in return.

Being on top of the world doesn't mean anything unless you know what it's like to be at the bottom.

To keep your life moving in the right direction, keep your thoughts moving in the right direction.

Sometimes we let affection go unspoken and our love go unexpressed. Especially towards those we love the best.

It's easy to want something more. It's harder to enjoy what you have.

Bless those that curse you. Be good to those who hate you and pray for those who wrongfully use you.

Never show too much love to anyone. Because sometimes, it creates a a non-curable pain when they start avoiding you.

Know God, Know Peace. No God, No Peace.

Nothing is more amazing than doing something people said can't be done. Get up and do it!

In love relationship, the worst thing to do is holding on to someone who doesn't wanna be held on to.

People think holding on to difficult mates or jobs makes them strong, but often times, letting go that shows how strong you're!

A true friend = someone who knows all your weakness, but still loves you the way you are.

BOYS = get and forget. GIRLS = give and forgive.

If you have a chance to love, then do it. Remember: "Love makes time pass, but too much time will let love pass!"

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.

Loving is like caring for a garden: love it too much/too little, it dies. Love it just right and it will live forever.

When you love people more than they deserved, you end up hurting more than you deserve.

Life is not a chess game! No one will tell me when its my turn to make a move!

My back is not a voicemail. If you want to say something, say it to my face!

A true leader can master leading themselves. Set your priority, give orders to yourself! Learn backward, step forward!

Remember, to the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might just be the world!

You may not know your path, but you must know what you don't want in life

Don't depend on anyone in this world. Because even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness.

I create postive experiences for myself and all the people I share moments with.

No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.

A man who can't handle me at my worst doesn't deserve me at me best.

We are stronger when we listen, and smarter when we share.

The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes.

Loved you once, love you still. Always have, always will.

My HATERS = My BIGGEST FANS!

Friends = BLANKETS. They give warmth when everything else turns cold. I ♥ my Friends!

You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you'll definitely be tormented if you don't trust enough. Be wise!

Love is when you still want to trust, even you've been hurts.

Life is too beautiful to waste it with doubt. Face it with FAITH and live it with LOVE!

The moment when you feel like giving up is actually a test of perseverance. Keep going and never give up!

(Hasil coppas dari sini)

No comments:

Post a Comment